The Royal Fern: a venerable master of survival. It has existed on this planet for over 400 million years, withstanding drastic climate changes and natural disasters while steadily conquering new habitats on every continent. Through it all, it has remained an evergreen, extremely resistant to UV radiation and environmental pollution and a veritable moisture reservoir. What’s more, its fronds and roots are used across many cultures for natural remedies.
What is the secret of this elegant plant’s success?
The answer is a comprehensive protection mechanism that’s been perfected over millions of years and provides each of the plant’s cells with extraordinary powers of resistance against harmful environmental factors.
What can the fern do for your skin?
- Protect the skin’s sensitive cell DNA and thus also protect against the consequences of light-induced skin aging
- Stop the breakdown of collagen and elastin
- Stimulate production of new collagen via an increased release of growth factors
- Possess a tremendous antioxidant capacity which impedes skin damage and can even repair existing damage
- Have a moisture-regulating, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial effect
- Reduce the formation of pigment, ensuring a more even complexion
“Before Royal Fern, it seemed an impossible dream: a single complex of active ingredients that could satisfy a full spectrum of skincare needs. A formula that boasts antioxidant effects while also stimulating cell-growth – and possessing both anti-inflammatory and moisture-regulating properties. The Royal Fern Complex has made this dream a reality: its patented formula combines highly effective fern extracts synergistically with a selection of other valuable plant substances.” Dr. Timm Golueke